Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We're Baaaccckkk!

Wow! November flew by. What happened? Lots of Corgi life has happened that's for sure. After a sore leg took us away from walking and then the dead computer took us away from blogging, oh and then there was Thanksgiving, well life is getting back to normal, except with a little extra Christmas splash thrown in. And as if the sore leg, computer and Thanksgiving drama wasn't enough the Corgis managed to make my life even more spicy...or salty...or would it be poopy? Let's talk about Joe. He managed to procure, open and eat TWO 8-oz packages of almonds. Okay, so the first time was admittedly my fault, I left them in the open, he was in the car by himself, what could I expect. The second time he turned into Houdini. I put the almonds in a drawer below the passenger seat, you must understand that this drawer is hard to open for a human, but apparently not for a Corgi on a food mission. He opened that drawer, pulled out the almonds, got the screw lid off and had another feast. Can anyone say almond poop?...grrrrr.
Jack's cheesy smile

Legs up!

Alright, back to the sore leg, that's mine, it's still sore so decided that walking is more important than a bum leg. And then the computer, it just went black and wouldn't come back, boo! But I was able to order the coveted iMac, yay! Oh, and why didn't I back up when I thought of it, all my pictures are in that black hole. And because I wasn't walking I didn't have much inspiration or pictures so I found some of older pics of the Corgis on my cell phone and I just couldn't pass up sharing them. Gotta love those Corgis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment