Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Do Corgis Exercise?

No, they don't. They just watch me exercise, real up close and personal like. It's a little funny and a little irritating all at the same time. When I'm being really good, like not during the holidays, I exercise everyday, this includes stretching. Jack being the loyal one, always comes upstairs to the loft with me and promptly lays down within inches of my feet. Joe being the adventurer, works his way up, and if he decides to stay downstairs, I know he's always within hearing distance because as soon as I lay down to do sit ups or some stretching, he can hear me and he runs upstairs, walks over me like I'm his human stepping stone and sits his corgi butt so that he's touching me. Can't a girl get some quiet time!?!
Ommm

0 comments:

Post a Comment