Monday, August 22, 2011

Orange and Other Things

I follow a blog called "Under the Sycamore" - it's an awesome blog. Her sister also has a blog called "Recipe for Crazy." She has CrazyJoy challenge words. I participated this weekend. The CrazyJoy word was Orange. When I decided to take the challenge I thought I'd never find anything orange, then I kind of forgot about it. Saturday evening I went to my Cousin's son's wedding and there on the table were ORANGE M&Ms in cute little heart boxes! My heart skipped a beat and when I had the chance I took the challenge...CrazyJoy=Orange.

CrazyJoy=Orange

The look of CrazyJoy

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the orange m&ms! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lesleyThanks Lesley! I loved that you commented here!!! I'm looking forward to more. p/s I LOVE your blog! Brooke

    ReplyDelete