Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Awakening

As I've said before spring in Northern Nevada leaves a bit to be desired, but even the howling winds and snow cannot deter the spring blossoms. I have to admit that this time of year I'm tired of the wind and the snow and I don't walk the Corgis as often but when I woke up this morning and looked outside the sun was peaking through the clouds, the sidewalks were wet with rain, the wind had died down, it was pretty as a picture AND actually seemed like a good morning to walk. I was proven right and thought I'd share some snapshots with you.

Grass will Grown Anywhere


Dark Clouds and Snow Still on Mt. Rose...Perhaps Until July

Stump of Art

Corgi Butt!

Beauty with Death

Dead Limbs Against Dark Sky

Mama & Joe Shadows

Lone Daisy at Irrigation Cap

Rain Soaked Corgi Feet

Tiny Drop on Corgi Nose

0 comments:

Post a Comment