Thursday, February 3, 2011

Daydreaming

I've remarked before that I don't always take in what's around me (I didn't even care that the Corgis were enjoying their morning smorgasbord of you know what) during our morning walks, I found myself in the same place this morning and when I noticed I looked up and it was just kind of well, blah. I had a clear view of Mt Rose, but it wasn't as majestic as it can be, with the inversions we get here in the winter, it keeps the smog in the valley. Everything is bare and stark and the arctic air being sent our way from Alaska, it's just plain cold. I was happier in my thoughts and went back to them.
Windmill on Kiley Ranch Property

Bird nest leftover from Spring

Winter bright bird

1 comment:

  1. How did you get that photo? I can't even get one from my window - they still fly away.

    ReplyDelete