Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Obsession

I am completely obsessed with this old property. I've blogged about it before and have quite a few pictures too. The Corgis and I haunt the property often. Jack & Joe love to explore there just as much as I do. I daydream of owning the whole property and moving all my family in. We'll have horses, cows, chickens, goats and bees. A pumpkin patch, a tree farm and a flower garden.


I finally found the pool. I actually had forgotten my Mom had told me that she had seen the pool when a decedent of the original ranch owner took her on a horseback tour years ago. My husband is sure that the pool can be brought back to life...a ranch and a pool?!?!


What little snow was left that day, Jack managed to get a dusting on his nose

I lit up this picture with flash, I think it makes it a little eerie. I don't know what type of bird used it as it's home, but it's a huge nest within arm's reach.

I just love this electric pole. Retired and all by it's lonesome reaching up into the beautiful blue winter sky.

Do you see the face in the tree? It's a little grumpy but I like it just the same.

Joe is always sure the grass is greener on the other side




1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that was even over there! That is such a neat area-surrounded by civilization, yet looks set apart from it.

    ReplyDelete